View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 12:01 PM   #7
Not another shrubbery

Default Re: Psionic Sorcery (and psionics questions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearloose View Post
General psi and powers questions
I'm confused with three psi abilities:
  • TK Grab: When using TK grab, can a character move the object in the same round he used the ability, like just throwing something far away? Or you must always wait the time for lifting the object?
  • Astral Sight: Astral sight is made with see invisible and medium, isn't that the same as Medium (Visual)? Also, in my setting every sort of spirit is an astral entity, should I remove the "Specialized, Astral" limitation?
  • Healing: This is less an issue with the ability from Psionic Powers and more with the Healing advantage itself. I generally don't like instant healing powers that can be used over and over again, because that pretty much removes all of the recovery time for an injured character. Is there a way to make a first-aid power? Something that can be used in the same situation as the skill, but can only heal 1d or something like that?

Thanks in advance!
TK Grab - Usually you need to pick up an object with a Ready Maneuver before you can use another maneuver with it.

Astral Sight - Medium(Visual) would be a viable alternative, but note that the range is quite short [Powers mentions an assumed one yard range], and also that Exclusive is not a RAW modifier for Medium.

Healing - Not sure I'm understanding you correctly. Do you just want Healing with Injuries Only and Capped?
Not another shrubbery is offline   Reply With Quote