View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 12:53 AM   #74
MisterJuan

Default Re: [OOC] The Voyages of "The Hiawatha" [Hero Class] : GURPS Traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup67vargr View Post
doulos05:
About the turrets: Your math left me somewhat confused, but that's no matter. In the interests of starting you out fairly well-equipped while still leaving you wanting more, I'm going to rule that the Hiawatha can begin play with whatever weapons you desire and are able to purchase at normal prices with your armaments budget of $1.75M.

I know that falls short of what you were hoping for, but hey, at least you aren't defenseless.

EVERYONE:
Yes, please go ahead and buy gear for your characters. Limit on TL is 10. If any character has no money, don't worry, it won't be a problem. There are weapons, vacc suits, respirators, filter masks, etc. on board the Hiawatha sufficient to arm and equip all crew members who require arming and equipping. But, having said that, weapons available in this way will likely be of the shotgun and cutlass variety, so any characters with excess cash who wish to do so are encouraged to help stock the armory as much as desired.

Oh, and the vacc suits, respirators, filter masks, and so forth that you get without spending personal money to obtain will likely be of Tech 9 make (Tech 8 if I can get away with it), so there is plenty of room for improvement.
Could someone remind me what the starting cash amounts is for TL10?
MisterJuan is offline   Reply With Quote