View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 10:05 AM   #1423
TGLS

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
With a success by six, another +2 position is taken, and 10% causulties (~4) for the dreadstormer forces and 20% causalities for the loyalists (~10). The loyalists are at a net -8, and so retreat! They won't inflict causalities, but get a +8 to their roll and they get to get away! The dreadstormers will still control the entrances to the officer's quarters.

they roll... an 18. wow. failure by 15. Gnomes, go ahead and roll vs skill 8 (12 - 4 causalities).
Wouldn't that be a failure by 7 once the retreat bonus is taken into account, and the skill being rolled against be 12 because there's a total position bonus of 4?

Quote:
Perception check... 7. that's vs. the 12. The photoreception is negating being essentially in plain sight, with +2 for having to worry about being shot. They succeed by three, and two open up wild fire in the area (supressing fire with a skill of 8)

both miss, but its a wild experience.
Laser's flying everywhere, I briefly wonder if I could adapt my photorefraction into something that would deflect laser fire. Then I hear a gunshot somewhere and think better of it.

Quote:
At this point, the successful battle up top is reaching this position, and Hua's quarry flee.
I'll try to slip into the mass trying to retreat into the officer's quarters.

Quote:
[1006] 22-05-30 18:05:11 CEST
Photorefraction
3d6 <= 15
6 + 1 + 1 = 8 ... success
[1005] 22-05-30 18:04:39 CEST
Stealth
3d6 <= 16
6 + 4 + 4 = 14 ... success
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote