View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 01:31 PM   #39
gusty737

Default Re: Storium - In Nomine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabishtar View Post
Gotta be honest here, I'm extremely disappointed in Storium In Nomine. There's only about ten cards in each category, no song mechanics of any kind, no dissonance mechanics.... nothing addressing any supernatural powers, and very brief, basic explanation of how the universe actually works. After how much they wanted on Kickstarter, I expected there to be a lot more special features, modifications to the Storium setting to make it work with In Nomine. Not only is it not there, but the background is so brief and vague, you basically still have to buy the book to play.

There's nothing in here a die hard fan couldn't have typed up themselves over a long weekend. This was not worth the wait.
I sadly must agree, it was basically striped to work with storium and basically been closed down to save both groups from a lawsuit. Without Creative Commons licencing for enabling 3rd party materiel it's basically just a licensing deal between storium and sjgames. I'm extremely upset that i told my brother to wait 6 months when this is all we got. :(
gusty737 is offline   Reply With Quote