View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 12:54 PM   #62
TGLS

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
The food is spread over three locations in the ship: around around F on floor 19, C on floor 18, and D on floor 17. Its in the tighter blue box sets. getting access to it is not a problem.
I think I’ll go ahead with trying to destroy the flour supply and just deal with the pills (at least then I wouldn’t have to worry about the food). Maybe I could find a way to put holes in the flour containers to make it look like vermin got into the flour. Or maybe start a fire that looks like an accident. Either way, this is probably going to take some time to plan so I better get ready to get around the food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
[*]Those that are part of the general armory. These are inventoried once a shift, but there are around 2,000 of them, so its a quick check. They are arranged in racks of 10, so if you can make a rack look full when its not, you may be able to keep the theft a secret[/LIST]
Still not sure if it’s something I should carry around all the time in any case. Lack of smuggling skill and all. How long would it take to render a weapon inoperable while looking OK? I assume most of these are energy guns. Obviously, all of them would probably be a challenge, but even 10% could cause havoc, especially if I took the first of every rack.
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote