View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 06:11 PM   #18
Hide

Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajardoor View Post
Sargeant Sallow (...) gives in (...) talk to a Corporal Felds in the Broken Hilt (...)
Alright, let’s see what we can work with Felds, hope to meet you soon Sergeant.

Having thanked the sergeant, Bain proceeded to Felds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajardoor View Post
Felds does indeed have a map of the region and a writing kit to lend him - no cash needed, but he wants it back or a favour in return.
And Bain replied:

No problem, as long as it’s no shady stuff I am sure I can help you. At least you will have your map back.

He leaves with a greeting and moves to have dinner with his party and discuss the expedition (the moment we are currently at).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurrell View Post
So two days there, a day or two exploring, then two days back, three or four if we have wounded or are encumbered (...)
After listening to Gottfried’s remarks, Bain looks at him and stands up.

Gottfried, right? You traveled with us in the caravan, but we haven’t been introduced to each other. This is Gathika the Healer and this is Vic the Digger. I am Bain of Avalon.

You look experienced, why don’t you sit with us? We are about to set in a journey to The Caves of Mercy. From what I have picked in town, this is going to be hard; I don’t promise anything beyond a bloodbath but chances of finding loot are high if you like adventure.

Whatever we find, comes in equal share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicious Violence View Post
"I'll make a list of what we need, in order to get started as early as possible" Vic says while looking at Gathika. "Does anybody need anything special?" he asks the group (...)
Great idea, we also could check the amount of rations we have, I am sure the two of you have your personal basics, and you Gottfried? For starters we might need a tent and a wheelbarrow for the loot and our tools. Maybe hiring a cart can speed up the journey to The Caves, we are not in a hurry but we might save some energy. What do you think?