View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 05:23 PM   #13
(E)

Default Re: Favorite Gnomco Products

The Gnomco Bag of Solving*
"This convenient bag can solve all a delvers problems"
To use this fantastic product simply place an existing magical item inside it and complain loudly about your problems. Then is a puff of presumably non-toxic smoke your item has now been transmogrified into an improved** version suitable for the problem at hand.

"Don't believe us? Just listen to these testimonials from our several satisfied customers"

"I am more than satisfied with my bag of solving, it enabled me to over come evil runes by turning my masterwork orichalium elven boots of speed into open toed goblin sandles of complete illiteracy"
Former mage, Gilgote Villerfield.

"I used my bag of solving to defeat, do I read that bit there?, the fell seductress of Praktis Keep, in less than thirty seconds I was able to turn my invulnerable dragon scale mail armour of wonder into a wingman's Hawaiian shirt that can and still does deflect the interest of women to the person next to me" "I get the remove curse scroll now don't I..."
Bravor Wilfsonson, Knight, last survivor of the raid on Praktis Keep

"But wait that's not all, buy now and you will also receive these fine selection of tools for delvers on the go!"
"This selection includes one oak 10 foot pole (1/10th scale), two bamboo square cross section wands of nothingness, a wax wand of light (Ignition required) and this glove of holding"

*produced under licence in conjunction with the cursed clerics of Murfeeslore.

**The definition of improved used here is consistent with the definition provided in the Webstairs dictunry of Nurth Thaler.

*** Gnomco does not accept liability for the loss of lung function caused by excessive use of this item.

**** Gnomco does not accept liability for the loss of other magical items consumed in the proper use of its product.

Last edited by (E); 07-07-2018 at 05:56 PM.
(E) is offline   Reply With Quote