View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 01:03 AM   #14
Drop Bear

Default Re: Designing a genius

the Quirk that also shows up as a -1pt disadvantage "Imaginative", Inquisitive also a good quirk.

I've got a Neolithic (mid TL/0) Versatile, Gadageteer with Manual Dexterity (L2), his IQ is only 13, those 11 points make him about as good as someone with IQ14 for his tribal role as a broad based Craftsman. He has Imaginative as a disadvantage, but also has Inquisitive as a Quirk. the GM is trying to work out how to charge me for raising my Bands TL up to Late TL/0 when most of out Nation or even Cheidom are still in the first part of mid TL/0 with a bit of Early TL/0 Remnant tech still in common use.

Lots of folks credited with "Building Tomorrow" are described as Imaginative & Inquisitive. Intuitive Mathematician is good so they can look at the equation and "Know" it isn't right without testing the Proof, or spotting the false parts of the Proof. don't know how Perk system works but perhaps something like "Funny XXXXX Math" (normally Russian) to represent training in an outside prospective.
Drop Bear is offline   Reply With Quote