View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 05:21 AM   #26
Icelander

Default Leadership Council

The Leadership Council appears to me just the sort of non-profit organisation that the Shadow Court would use to advance its agenda and extend their influence. Even if the public image of the Leadership Council has nothing to do with the supernatural; who is to say that the people on it are not equally concerned with the paranormal in private as they are with other problems of the world in public?

The Chairman, long-time Royal confidant and secretary Lord Janvrin, provides a direct link to the Queen, having been a member of her Household at the appropriate time to have been an early recruit to the Shadow Court. The other members of the Leadership Council number among them some very desirable contacts and even recruits, such as a former director of MI6, an Old Etonian former commander of SAS and well, pretty much the membership roll reads like a list of useful skills and connections. Indeed, when I read the list of members, I was flabbergasted to discover no less than three people I had already considered for membership in the Shadow Court among the sixteen names and most of the rest were strong contenders once I thought about it, at least as semi-aware contacts.

Does anyone have useful gossip about this organisation and the members, more than what I find on Wikipedia? Are there reasons why it's implausible to cast it as a central piece of a paranormal conspiracy? Or reasons why it seems even more suitable than I thought?

Last edited by Icelander; 01-10-2013 at 06:04 AM.
Icelander is offline   Reply With Quote