View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 01:04 PM   #466
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I have an odd feeling that like the orbital colony executive from Peter's story, the advocate's probably leaning towards thinking Julian's some kind of bioroid too. Possibly more so given the lack of of memories relating to a normal family life.
Yeah, its an interesting parallel response. They're very different people and if you put them in a room together they'd try to remove each other from society permanently, but they have certain similarities in what they think they're dealing with. I'd love to say more, but... that would involve telling secrets about multiple active storylines.

Quote:
I pause after reading it... Maybe this is related to being Vasic? I did wake up amongst a bunch of Starpus... I suppose there's nothing to worry about if it's notable enough to be written on the web. Can I look up anything about Astropics? Sticking out has always worked out so well for me before. Maybe I was already tested and it's out of my hands. Can I find out any details about the Astropic test? Did I take it by chance?
Looking up the details...
  • Astropics can communicate with Starpus mentally
  • Astropics are from the concordance, and around 70% of them work with the concordance or associated shipping
  • The test is genetic: a specific association of genes is involved, and is done when you are born, or when your genetic records are processed by the concordance.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote