View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 10:27 AM   #358
GnomesofZurich

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
OOC: You meet Pacifica, a ginger-blonde and relatively short girl (5' 2"); she is very fair skinned, green eyed; If you get to close to her, you will find she has a pleasant smell (she has the “attractive” advantage and the “sanitized metabolism” perk). After rolling the watchwords, she introduces herself as if presenting an elevator pitch. She speaks in a quiet voice, making sure what she says is heard only by the people in the room:

IC:

• Nice to meet you, I'm (protocolary name you should provide among Dread Stormers), fully operational combat ESPER: I can fight blasters bare-handed; armor is virtually nothing against my melee attacks.
• I am a clerk in deck 9 (Navigation, Comms, and Sensors), this is my name *pointing at her uniform tag*, I rest in deck 18.
• Currently, I'm collecting passwords in my section and profiling the people so we can take over the ship more easily.
• I like gambling, literature and singing.
• I am pleased to work with you, FOR THE GLORY OF THE REPUBLIC.
Daymar thinks Pacifica's greeting is a bit odd - we're all generally aware of the others' capabilities (I think), so there's no need to 'sell' us on what she can do. "Uh huh. Well, I'm in EVA and working with the hyperspace engines. If we really need it, I've figured out how to disable them without too much evidence, it'll probably take them offline for at least a day."