View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 11:35 PM   #354
Hide

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
She is fairly successful at spotting people who could use a little help with procedure and paperwork.
OOC: Who are these people? I would like Pacifica to make friends with them, for example inviting them to the table when it’s time for lunch. I would like these people to tell me more about their lives in the navy (including Nejora). I would like to pick some shibboleths, and some extra food for Pacifica.

Quote:
He's that kind of guy.
IC: (Thinking) Which of the rumors about Zybo would be the most plausible? (OOC: Trying to put exposition sense into play).

Quote:
Pacifica makes it to that first meeting, and to the others as well.
OOC: You meet Pacifica, a ginger-blonde and relatively short girl (5' 2"); she is very fair skinned, green eyed; If you get to close to her, you will find she has a pleasant smell (she has the “attractive” advantage and the “sanitized metabolism” perk). After rolling the watchwords, she introduces herself as if presenting an elevator pitch. She speaks in a quiet voice, making sure what she says is heard only by the people in the room:

IC:

• Nice to meet you, I'm (protocolary name you should provide among Dread Stormers), fully operational combat ESPER: I can fight blasters bare-handed; armor is virtually nothing against my melee attacks.
• I am a clerk in deck 9 (Navigation, Comms, and Sensors), this is my name *pointing at her uniform tag*, I rest in deck 18.
• Currently, I'm collecting passwords in my section and profiling the people so we can take over the ship more easily.
• I like gambling, literature and singing.
• I am pleased to work with you, FOR THE GLORY OF THE REPUBLIC.

OOC: After introducing herself, Pacifica extends her arm to hand-shake her teammates, whoever shakes hands with her will find Pacifica looking them in the eyes, with a steady hold. For those who don't shake hands, she will greet them by placing her hand in her chest.

Once she listens to her teammates, she suggests a plan.

IC: Maybe (eventually) you could have a couple of brainwashed guys fight amongst them, that should draw the attention of security officer(s). Then imagine you place a third person taking the officer(s) by surprise with a sleeper choke or something more appropriate, this way you could turn him, right? They could be the guys smuggling the guns, or luring other officers to our traps. What do you think?

On the other hand, if we destabilize the ship as in having “random” people wrecking chaos, what are the chance they abort the mission?

OOC: Pacifica bids farewell, thanking them for them for their brilliant contributions.

Before leaving, Pacifica feels like it would be nice asking her teammates how they (personally) feel about the mission; but she resists the idea.

Pacifica's Obsession (CR):
3d6 <= 15
4 + 2 + 1 = 7 ... success