View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 08:03 AM   #540
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Nejora's temper flares when the clumbsy man from Engineering bumps into her (Daymar). She gives him a few choices words as he sheepishly moves on past. As Nejora and Pacifica begin their shift, Pacifica notices Nejora looking over at Pacifica a lot more than normal, with a slightly less grumpy face than normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
OK, I remove the item from the door, slip past him, and exit the locker. Stealth and DX I suppose.

Wow, those are some really good rolls. I'm switching DX to acrobatics and assigning a penalty... but you have acrobatics and can take the penalty.

Hua is able to quickly flit over the security guy as he stoops down looking for the tool. She lands silently, the tool in hand. The guy shakes his head, unable to find the obstruction, and tries shutting the door again. It shuts and locks with a click. He scowls at the door, then continues on his way to relieve himself in the washroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
Pacifica's Stealth (elevator action):
3d6 <= 15
3 + 1 + 3 = 7 ... success
Hua gets in and causes one of the main elevators at the back of the ship to go flaky, delivering goods to the wrong floor. The effect is nearly instant, and within 10 minutes a team of mechanics is looking at why the elevator broke.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote