Old 11-11-2022, 11:02 AM   #8
Armin
GCA Prime

Default Re: Pyramid 44 help Armin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lameth View Post
thank you!
You're welcome.

Now, I've built a skeleton of the file from what you've said. To make a full file with any examples of languages and defaulting, I'd need the article or a condensed version of it with just the GCA-specific needs detailed.

Anyway, I've posted the current version of the file on my OneDrive here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArfRTuC0cl3qgbkE..._mi2Q?e=RxCg66

NOTE: I've not tested this yet! But it should work because it's fairly basic.

Supporting this just needed a few things, really:

1) Skill types of 10/A, to make handling use of the base-10 skills easier. I included versions for E through VH in case folks wanna customize.
2) Skills for the language skills, obviously. I did New Skill versions, and English.
3) Perks for the scripts, obviously. I did New Script versions, and Latin.
4) Language Talent adjusted. This now uses the SKCAT: prefix to give a bonus to any skill with a category of Language, which I've used for the new skills.

Please let me know if this seems to work correctly (or at all...). I will see if I can get a more complete version out for everyone, included with GCA, at some point.