View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 02:37 PM   #39
Racer

Default Re: Stuff I felt should exist....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSumner

Thunderkit Power Plant: $4,000, Weight 275lbs, 3 Spaces, 7 DP, 1,500 Power Factors.
I feel that should be another Cycle/Trike powerplant between this and the Super trike PP . Also if were a fair bit heavier and more powerful , it would be more in keeping with the 'Thunder Cat' type PP .

How about :
Heavy Duty ( or Sports ) Trike Power Plant: $4,000 (see below) , Weight 300lbs, 3 Spaces , 7 DP , 1,400(?) Power Factors .
And :
Thunderkit Power Plant: $7,000(+) , Weight 500lbs(?) , 4 Spaces , 9 DP, 2,400(?) Power Factors .

The HD/Sports Trike PP will be able to power a X-hvy Trike w/X-hvy Chassis upto it's max load : All other land vehicles have a Electric PP that can do that job , but when Trikes got chassis mods even a Super trike PP w/SCs & PCs wasn't up to it on a 4,200lb X-hvy Trike !!! It was also ridiculously expensive !
I would also like to see the Super Trike PP come down to $2,500 , to bring it into line with other bike PPs - it's been on the 'market' for 20+ years , so would be a bit cheaper by now , I'd think . In this case the HD/Sports Trike PP could come down to $3,500 .

Needs tweaking , but what do you lot think ?

Last edited by Racer; 11-11-2007 at 10:32 AM.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote