View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 09:57 PM   #38
naloth

Default Re: GURPS Supers Alternatives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
What about Nightcrawler's ability to blend into shadows? (see: Uncanny X-Men #102-3, and later confirmed during the run of Alans Davis and Moore on Excalibur.) It's little known, but very useful, adding to his Stealth skill. (He used it to hide from Arcade's scanners in Murderworld at least twice.)

I also don't see Kurt's Leadership skill, given he was tapped as the X-Men's leader when both Cyclops and Storm were unavailable, and was the acknowledged yet unofficial leader of Excalibur during his tenure there.
Actually I was just noting that I missed Kurt's blending advantages (while working on Nocturne). I will definitely add that.

As for the lack of leadership, I was aiming for a younger Kurt. The older one would have a *lot* more abilities including the ability to offensively KO people by grappling and teleporting them until they pass out. It's hard to say just where to cut off adding stuff when you have very long running, very developed characters. The current comic version is Unkillable (barred form heaven!?!)
naloth is offline   Reply With Quote