View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 04:06 PM   #8
Curmudgeon

Default Re: Limited Time: FP vs Maximum Duration

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatWyrmGold View Post
<snip>

...I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. If it is, that's utterly moronic on every single effing level, from worldbuilding verisimilitude to consequences in play.

I guess, but not that much faster. Especially since Recover Energy doesn't apply to advantages, and I'm pretty sure the other methods don't stack.
I don't think it works that way either but I had to check the write-up in Powers to be sure, still I think it's possible to interpret it that way without too much effort. For what it's worth, my interpretation of the write-up is that if you end the effect early, you can't use it for the next five minutes but you get a fresh Maximum Duration when you make your next use of it.

Do you have a citation for Recover Energy not applying to advantages? All the write-up on B248 says is that it can't restore FP to others.

Breath Control doesn't work for FP used to power spells or power psi but otherwise it speeds Fatigue recovery by a factor of 5. Fit and Very Fit do stack with it, so you can recover FP at 10x the normal rate, i.e. 1 FP/minute vs. 1 FP/10 minutes. I'd call that quite a bit faster.
Curmudgeon is offline   Reply With Quote