View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 01:50 PM   #801
TGLS

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
give me a photography roll. If relying on the swarm's programming roll vs. 12.
Well let's take care of that first:
Quote:
[491] 22-08-10 20:19:40 BST
Automated Photography
3d6 <= 12
1 + 2 + 6 = 9 ... success
Quote:
They were... It seems they never filled the tunnel back in...
Luckily for me I guess. Maybe this will change their mind about that.

Quote:
Haclyone redeploys the swarms to spy on the grand order. Her hand has been frozen in a translucent block of ice and placed in the basement with the knights guarding it. There are now six knight-shamans in the basement: three orcs and three lizards. More knights continue to arrive. It does not take them too long to call the majority of knights off of the hunt, though a few continue looking around.
Can I put a few drones on the ones who are still looking around? Don

Quote:
There is a lot of discussion about what Halcyone is and what her motives were. Almost all of them agree she is some sort of monster from before the last cataclysm. There is some disagreement if she is a "creature or a construct".
Hm. Suppose their half-right on both sides. Is there any chance they have special insight? Or are they just inferring that from me being alive and not looking at anything alive they know of?

Quote:
There is a lot of disagreement if she works for the dwarves or for some other unknown faction. They aren't sure what exactly she wanted, but they all agree is seems to involve the stone melders, and they want to be on high alert to guard the ice blocks.

You'll need a roll to really sort through oddles of data to find someone who is worried about Halcyone interfering with their plans.
I go looking for something resembling coffee. It's going to be a long night.
Quote:
[492] 22-08-10 20:31:16 BST
Intelligence Analysis
3d6 <= 14
5 + 1 + 4 = 10 ... success
Quote:
He was a little of both, frustrated with some of the extra cheers and pleased with others. The factors seem to be complex, but generally he likes the added enthusiasm but finds it is impeding the smooth delivery of his oration.
Maybe he didn't see the relation between what he was saying and when the other cheers came?

Quote:
Yes, three tried to play it cool, one occasionally nodded on one point or the other, and two showed naked disgust.
I suppose it's a little late to put any drones on the nodding guy. Roll to see if I have a good enough picture of the guy to send drones searching for him.

Quote:
[493] 22-08-10 20:37:46 BST
Automated Photography
3d6 <= 12
2 + 5 + 3 = 10 ... success
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote