View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 12:10 PM   #103
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
"Yes, let's go pay a visit to the shield crew tonight. I've been dying to try a Pooka-Pooka!"

At supper, Day encourages Pothi to tell his stories about the Pooka-Pooka to the others at the table, and using that as cover, will again try the filch/holdout combo to get the contaminated food off the table and concealed.
given the sensational nature of the food being eaten, it really isn't hard to skip out out eating... The simple rice and sauce on the side can be ignored in favor of chowing down on a bizarre alien with 20 limbs and 20 mouths, evenly distributed around its body.

Quote:
OOC: In post 96, you said it would be one more meal until Day has 90% of his powers back. Although I'd like that to be correct, I'm not sure it is; in post 85, you said it would be 27 points by lunchtime, so it should be about 36 by supper, and 54 by breakfast on Tuesday, so fully restored by early afternoon on Tuesday.
I suppose I was counting the points you'd get at the time you had to eat your next meal. (54 points should be 90%, shouldn't it?) At the time of the rendezvous, you'll have 48 points available.

Daymar makes it to the location at the right time, but no one is there. On his way back he sees a few people, but his hurried disposition and confident salute let him proceed without being stopped.

TGLS: Your shift is during the first meeting time. Please make a plan and rolls to make the second meeting time, or say that you won't be able to make it.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!

Last edited by ericthered; 09-08-2020 at 12:14 PM.
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote