View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 04:49 PM   #54
swordtart

Default Re: How many Auto Manufacturers are there in NA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43Supporter View Post
I could sillywalk through every single point on which you are Factually Incorrect, but you would not listen; so I will leave it here.

(I could also point out the 1,600-lb. *teleguided* CB; I didn't get to use that one much, as it came after I moved to Omaha, and was dealing with the comic-book campaign NOVA was running. But that little beast made Biker Gangs even more scarce.)
That's a pretty rude response. I have addressed each point you have raised with reference to the rules in the game materials. Your responses on the other hand have been vague (to the point of being cryptic), anecdotal and unsupported by rules references.

I have always been willing to entertain robust supported argument. Where I have been able to accept the logic but still disagree with the conclusion I have tried to be fair and agree to disagree, I usually signal this by stating "this is heresy" in my post.

I have noted you tend to simply withdraw from discussions where your logic or references have been comprehensibly refuted only to trot out the same flawed logic on another thread. You also frequently seem to ignore the content of the posts (you would see for example I have already pointed out the use of teleguided bombs as a practical alternative).

I agree there is no further point in discussing this with you here. You are entitled to your opinion. You are also entitled to post your opinion on these forums. However your opinion is no more valid than any other. If you post your opinion worded as though it is fact but unsupported by specific rule references you can expect it to be challenged.

I note that is you who has the Jeremy Clarkson quote as your signature block.
swordtart is offline   Reply With Quote