View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 06:27 PM   #3
Poonbahbah

Default Re: [OOC] Kept 4 Dead

So if we're immune for free does that mean most people we encounter will turn quickly after being bitten? Do we know how it spreads or if "carriers" come back as zombies after death? How much of the population seems to be immune/carrier, is there any visable symptoms of being a carrier? Are we likely to be the only people we encounter?

So they're fast tireless and incapable of learning. What exactly does incapable of learning mean to you? Do they remember who they were with an overwhelming need to eat human flesh or more like particularly smart or dumb animals? How strong are they on average? Is it only people or have we seen zombie anything elses?

As for character I was thinking a renaissance fair knight. Big, tough, good with knightly weapons. Having armor probably doesn't hurt either. Kinda silly but you can let me know if it's too silly.

Also I expect a lot of the answers will be we don't know. Like do carriers come back from the dead if we haven't encountered that yet. And we'd probably destroy the head just to be on the safe side unless something distracted us.