View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 08:05 PM   #797
TGLS

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
"I am able to read the text, I simply did not have the time to do so without it being obvious that I could do so."
"If I understand Corco's translation magic right, I could probably read it too, not that I could make heads or tails of it. I just want to be sure that the drones captured good pictures of the pages. You had to flip through it pretty fast, right?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
"I believe I have this in hand for now. Let me know if you find anything interesting in your review of your technological divination."
"Will do."

-- EDIT --
OK, let's review recording the speech and the crowd, and try to answer a few questions with Memetics! and Observation
-> Obviously Uglin was surprised by the fifth rabblerouser. Was he pleased by this surprised, or was he upset?
-> Was the crowd driven by the rabblerousers or did he crowd have the attention/energy to break out into cheering on it's own?
-> Did any of the shamans in attendance seem to have a different response from the other shamans (i.e. positivity to the speech, excess negativity)? Were any trying to conceal their emotions?
-> Did V miss anything from their vantage point on the ground?

Assuming a Memetics! roll each and an observation for the last:
Quote:
[489] 22-08-10 14:50:44 BST
Memetics!
3d6 <= 15
1: 3 + 4 + 3 = 10 ... success
2: 6 + 5 + 1 = 12 ... success
3: 6 + 3 + 2 = 11 ... success
sum: 33, average: 11.00, success: 3/3 100%
[490] 22-08-10 14:51:29 BST
Observation
3d6 <= 16
3 + 1 + 4 = 8 ... success

Last edited by TGLS; 08-10-2022 at 07:52 AM.
TGLS is online now   Reply With Quote