View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 03:32 PM   #17
NineDaysDead
Banned

Default Re: I think I figured out how to build Supernatural Durability out of spare parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by weby View Post
Where did you find that? As in is there something about the description of Supernatural Durability that I cannot just see that indicates that you should be immune to unconsciousness as you are Bruno both have this?
This isn't the first thread of this nature; see [Basic] [Powers] Supernatural Durability, Deconstruction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineDaysDead View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
Are we sure about these? The advantage writeup says you're immune to knockout, which AFAIK is a term only used for unconsciousness rolls due to taking a major wound or any damage to the head or vitals. I don't think that rolling to stay conscious below 0 HP is ever referred to as knockout, and therefore SD wouldn't make you immune to it, nor to Afflictions of unconsciousness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kromm
Quote:
Originally Posted by NineDaysDead

Does Supernatural Durability include immunity to unconsciousness rolls at 0HP or less?
As it says, ". . . you are completely immune to shock, physical stun, and knockout" (emphasis mine). So the answer is yes.
However I wouldn't use Immunity to Unconsciousness [30] I'd use Immunity to Unconsciousness from injury [15], Because Immunity to Unconsciousness would make you immune to Aflictions, drugs, poisons, spells, etc, that cause Unconsciousness. And I don't see anything saying that Supernatural Durability does this.
NineDaysDead is offline   Reply With Quote