View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 12:37 PM   #14
Humabout

Default Re: I think I figured out how to build Supernatural Durability out of spare parts

Consider that
  • Cosmic Basic Move 5 (Accessibility, Not below positive hit points, -20%*) [15]
  • Immunity to Pain [30]
  • Immunity to Unconciousness [30]
  • Injury Tolerance (Unbreakable Bones; Accessibility, only at positive hit points,-20%; Cosmic, Can't be crippled at all, +300%) [38]
  • Unkillable 2 (Achilles' Heel, Megadamage, -10%; Achilles' Heel, One occassional substance, -30%; Doesn't actually turn into a skeleton, +0%) [60]
* Applied as a limitation on Cosmic to reduce its cost to +40%, giving Extra Move a cost of 3 points/level.

This covers everything in Supernatural Durability but has the annoying habit of adding up to ~175 points.

One thought that takes this away from RAW, but isn't 100% out of genre is to apply Achilles' Heel, One common substance (-30%) to Cosmic Move, Immunity to Pain, and ITUB, would bring us to [150] on the nose. He would have all of the effects of SD except against his Achilles' Heel, and he would never fall unconsious (which never seems to happen in the movies anyway).

Free Stuff:
Dungeon Action!
Totem Spirits

My Blog: Above the Flatline.
Humabout is offline   Reply With Quote