View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 07:34 AM   #6
Paul

Default Re: When can I expect my Munchkin Quest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelstaind
I have preordered this and read that a few weeks ago, the shipment was on it's way (from where, I don't know). And that it was supposed to be in the warehouse and getting ready to be shipped out by Halloween. Does anyone know when the actual shipping is supposed to start and when I might expect this, I live in Missouri?
The report you saw a few weeks ago would have been the "it's shipping from the printer" announcement. As the printer is in China, and our warehouse is in Atlanta, the shipping stage requires several weeks.

Last week, the warehouse received the first of many batches. After a bit of handling, they'll be sent to distributors, who will then dispense them to retailers. This part of the process may take as little as 5 business days, or it may take as much as four full weeks -- there are too many variables to make a solid prediction.

If you pre-ordered Munchkin Quest from Warehouse 23, you should have some idea on the transit time, based on which shipping option you indicated when you made the order. We expect to receive our cases this week, and will bounce them back to the shipper of your choice as quickly as possible.

The best way to know if W23 has seen the shipment is to watch the product page. When the "at the printer" status changes to "now shipping," the guys have grabbed the product and started repacking it for shipment to orders.