View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 07:06 AM   #47
arcanus

Default Re: Infinite Worlds Timeline

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximara View Post
As for terrifying I think finding out that not only is Red Moon actually in Quantum 5 (putting Centrum in their backyard) but Reich-5 is there would eclipse any alternate Homeline/Centrum. Though I think the fanwork Five Earths, All in a Row skerry would give it more nightmares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Charon View Post
The Five Earths skerry, once HL1 (or HL2) becomes aware of them, will be rated Z-something due to all the crazy bull$#!+ going on there (not least being that you can cross multiple Quantums using normal spacecraft, including going from Q3 where Reich-5 is straight to Q5 where Homeline is), and yeah, it would give them nightmares. The fact that the locals can generally detect conveyors arriving and departing some of the Earths will also deeply concern them when they find out.
This is the interesting areas for me in progressing HL1s timeline 10 years, the battlegrounds become a lot more complex now that Infinities encountering more Quantum bridge Worldlines and anomalies.

Red Moon and The Five Earths Skerry support its adoption of Earth Beta to counterbalance Centrums ability to enter Q5.

The other thing of interest is the development of Cliodynamic weaponry by HL1 or 2 govements or Centrum if only to maintain a deterrant and stopping the war going Hot!
arcanus is offline   Reply With Quote