View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 12:08 AM   #471
Hide

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
(...) Why would they go to the trouble of arresting me and releasing me if they suspected I was a Dreadstormer? (...)
To find the rest of us, totally worth it. Plus, they are still looking for "the" Dread-Stormer and you are a good lead IMO.

Quote:
The way I see it we either have to roll with it (my preference is blowing it up) (...)
I doubt we are going to have the time to blow that base ATM. Unless there is a self-destruct button of sorts, it is more likely to turn into our death-trap. But we can take over the ship, and eventually deal with the depot. I believe it does not have to be prior to this re-supply.

Quote:
The way I see it there's maybe three problems with that plan:

1) I work at this time of day, and eventually Thibi would notice. This is a short meeting, so no problems there.
Maybe you could have her wait in the bathroom? (rhetorical question) I don’t think this is shorter than breaking into the armoury.

Quote:
2) I cased the armory during my sleep shift. Conditions could (?) be different.
I see, that's a good point, I wonder if there’s a small window in which we both should be sleeping.

(Could you tell us Erick?)

Quote:
3) I can turn basically invisible and well, you can't.
I am stealthy (says Pacifica as she demonstrates her ability) , plus your ability should cover me as well… I guess.

Displacement (Pacifica making a demonstration)
3d6 <= 14
2 + 2 + 2 = 6 ... success

(As per Psionic Powers 36, you can cover Pacifica within your 2-yard radius, unless you want Hua to go solo).

Quote:
I'll see if there are radios and gloves there (...)
Understood, let’s aim for the best.

Quote:
The pin-code is ####, but I'm pretty sure it's a security guard's pin.
Thank you.