View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 05:07 PM   #10
rapture

Default Re: Playing GURPS with the help of FoundryVTT

I'm new to RPGs and I started with the usual d&d 5e. I recently discovered GURPS and absolutely fell in love with it. I love research and complexity and modularity of it all.

I found GURPS a bit daunting to start off with though and my players found it intimidating and also with covid and lockdown virtual gaming was and will continue to be our only option.

If it weren't for this Game aid, I honestly would not have chosen GURPS for my now weekly campaign so I'm really thankful for the developers of this game aid for making GURPS more accessible. As a result I've developed good enough grasp of GURPS that I've been buying more pdfs from W23 and backing the recent GURPS Kickstarter - there's so much good content!

The Game Aid is flexible enough to let you play with the rules you want to incorporate.i've become a full GURPS convert as a result of this Game aid.

I would pay good money to both SJgames and the developers of this game aid to have more automation, content and development similar to what a lot of other rpg systems have on Foundry.
rapture is offline   Reply With Quote