View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 03:28 PM   #22
Roadwarless

Default Re: Using Hot Wheels

Yes, thanks, there are also Trucks and cars/ rigs in pewter etc., I bought mine on Ebay. They are called KRASH, everything from vehicle bodies to more armor/weapons etc.they are unpainted, and have some larger big truck monster truck tires to smaller ones for rigs and the cars have expansions too. I also scarfed some plunder from Ebay pewter weapons for building the Johansen rigs. I got three packages, the brand name is Rebellion Agents of Gaming, tho there probably is much more than these brand names on Ebay or wherever.
I bought the Krash vehicles for building up for the collectors item of OVERDRIVE ARENA game, which you take and paint and mod (weapons and armor like around doors of cars etc., and you paint appropriately, then autoduel them using the supplied rules.) have yet to put together and paint yet, but, it looked interesting.

I always go peruse the comic shop (up here is our gaming store) for anything i might need. I suggested they get in touch with q workshop for custom dice, they did, and now we have q workshops dice to deal out damages.

wull have fun, stay fairly safe, enjoy the site, and thanks to Steve Jackson etc., and you fellow gamers, im enjoying role playing in Autoduel, and Car Wars. Oh and i try to follow up on new fields of role play like outrider, i own some games like Wreckage, Road Kill, Frag, and lotsa Gurps. Be good to yourselves. hehe
Roadwarless is offline   Reply With Quote