View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 07:30 AM   #272
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers (OOC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
I could tell him you can help me, but there is no nexus between Pacifica and Day. It might sell Zybo as a subverted if we do it like that; we have to keep in mind that he might be subject to future interrogations, and the inconsistencies in his decisions could expose us.

However, I could let him know that I have (unconfirmed) information about people trying to mess with the ship’s engine. And that you are the guy that has spotted the fishy stuff going on.

Pacifica has an information hub, and that might cover her and you during the investigations. Afterall, they told us to keep our eyes open.

You will be forced to fix the stuff you broke, but we shall have access to the officer’s quarters in the future and suspicions will be lifted from you.

How about it?
come up with a good reason to bring Daymar up, hopefully one that doesn't blow his cover, and lets get him up here.

Quote:
Zybo’s password is not enough, AFAIK perhaps we could have access to his “files in the cloud” with it, but not to the stuff in his terminal.
Data transfer requires custom wiring. Zybo's Data is only on his officer terminal and his office terminal.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote