View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 10:51 AM   #57
GoodGame

Location: Video games destroyed my life. Good that I have 2 extra lives!
Default Re: Report To The Stakeholders

That's incorrect. Many .pdf boardgames are available on the internet, either commercially or as freeware.

Has SJG's consider POD boardgames as well? That would probably eliminate Fantasy Flight Games / Eagle Games style of board games (tons of plastic pieces) as economically feasible, but might still result in high quality card components, no?

EDIT: Also has SJG's considered consulting as a unit for some electronic based games? (i.e. SJG as the outsource that other companies go to for creative talent ).

And may I suggest a fresh direction for Munchkin...how about Munchkin Stock Market / Auction House trader? An opportunity to parody MMORPG through their trading game and have an interesting stock market game in the tradition of older Avalon Hill / 3M financial games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almafeta
Board games are in the works? Interesting... and the news that they are 'bigger' games is very good. And board games are something that you can't really offer in PDF format, so 'dead tree' stores should have less to worry about.

Last edited by GoodGame; 02-16-2008 at 11:04 AM.
GoodGame is offline   Reply With Quote