View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 02:42 PM   #196
Extrarius

Default Re: New Shopify Store!

I really hate the new w23. I can't set my password to what I want because I reset it when it was that before (probably because I typod it on mobile and can't tell because there is no "show password") and apparently it remembers several old passwords. Finally pick a new password, and by pasting the download links into a text editor (because the new site doesn't list a count) I can see I have 164 out of 270 on the old site. Only reason I'm looking is to download a few files listed as missing on the archived w23. Luckily most of the files that are missing are present on the new site and I think I have the few that aren't on either already downloaded, but for some reason the download name is based on the SJG item number or something - sone also include part of the title, but some don't. Also, having to load the download page, search, click the item, search again, and click again is terrible. Grabbing all my files like I just did from the archive site would have taken me all day even with there being 100 missing.

And all this is ignoring all the missing features and worse UI. Do Not Like

Last edited by Extrarius; 03-23-2023 at 02:54 PM.