View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 09:38 AM   #2
Turhan's Bey Company
Aluminated

Location: East of the moon, west of the stars, close to buses and shopping
Default Re: New Shopify Store!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip Villarreal View Post
Create an account on the new Shopify store with the same email and your order history should appear. There may be a few orders/downloads missing as well as comps but we are working on that
Just want to confirm that this is indeed the case. Most if not all of my actual orders (I've got a lot stretching back over years, so several could be missing and I'd never know) are there, comps are not, as you've said.

No strong feelings about the layout (people with worse vision than mine may appreciate the larger sizes and less densely packed screens), but it looks like the new store doesn't tell me if I've already purchased something whereas the old one does. Or, at least, doesn't tell me if I'm just browsing; I haven't tried buying something I own. That'd be a useful feature if it isn't already implemented somewhere I haven't seen.

I do like how pages within a series have links forward and back to other books in the series so you can scroll through them in order, though I think they may be a bit lost down at the bottom of the page, underneath recommendations.

Buy my Warehouse 23 stuff, dammit!