View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 11:55 AM   #167
Refplace

Default Re: New Shopify Store!

It seems to have already addressed some of peoples issues so let me offer my own feedback and suggestions.

When I click GURPS at the top it shows me a customized page with search toggles set up for GURPS.
The category list on the left is pretty good, I would like to see some more here though.
Settings and Monsters or Bestiary are a constant meme that GURPS does not have any of. Its stupid wrong but a category to call them out would be nice.
You could replace GURPS Deadlands with GURPS Settings then list Deadlands, Discowrld, Girl Genius, Casey and Andy, etc as part of that category.
Bestiary could include Creatures of the Night, Supporting Cast, several supplements from Dungeon Fantasy, and more.
I like Product Type showing adventures so that might be the place to put Settings and Bestiariers too, depends on how your database flags are set up.

Magazines does not include all Pyramid issues, just 8 items appear on my screen with no next button. Hopefully that is just a migration issue. I note several other migration issues have already been addressed and that it is an ongoing thing. For example The last new GURPS product "War Galleys" now shows and it did not last week.

Over on the top right of the product section we see a sort by function but I think it needs to be highlighted.
Maybe just add text "Sort by" before the button to pick the method of sorting so it is easier to see?
I also would like a flag that that shows physical, Digital, or both

I do prefer the scroll down function over hitting next or page 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries