View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 11:42 AM   #447
Refplace

Default Re: Report To The Stakeholders

I look forward to the reports and like the froamt an overall level of detail.
As a GURPS fan that is my current focus but I have favored this comapny since it first started and a large part of that was Steve Jacksons rep and my fondness for his work at Metagaming. I simply knew that I would get quality work here.

I also doubt the report helps the other companies much and mostly because I doubt the people who need it read it and take the info to heart.
Unfortunately SJG is no industry giant but it ha proven longevity and far more then most RPG and Trading Card game companies. So its wise to pay attention.

I do think the point about each line that has its own staff should merit some statement of progress though. This year saw some on GURPS but InNominee I do not recall much mention of. I am not a fan of that system as I consider it a setting with rules which I abandoned a long time ago. However a lot are and since it has its own line editor it should see some light in the report.

I look forward to next years when Ogre has hit the streets.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Refplace is online now   Reply With Quote