View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 09:35 AM   #3
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Jane Doe)

She gets to her feet, covers herself for modesty and warmth, and examines her surroundings. The lights don't respond beyond that initial increase in brightness.

The "Door" has a clean seem cut into the wall, but no other adornments. Its flush with the wall, and made of the same material. Both the wall and the "door" are as cool as the floor.

The large panel doesn't budge or flex when she pushes it. That failing, she turns to the small raised cover, and pulls the handle. It takes some fiddling, but she figures out the correct way to turn the stiff handle, and the she is rewarded with a display of six buttons, a dial, and a lever. It seems there is also a speaker.

A voice sounds in the room, coming from the ceiling, rather than the speaker in the panel. "Can you hear me mam'm? Can you hear me?"

OCC: some of those actions will take a lot longer than you're describing. But in lost in dreams we generally don't drop into combat time unless combat is happening.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote