Thread: Art for games
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 01:34 PM   #36
Icelander

Default Re: Art for games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Skarr
See, I can get behind the clensing of furries, but not of the catgirls themselves. I'd have to stop you. Sorry. They can't help it if they were born that way, man.
But were they born?

Or hatched in darkness of pure evil and cussed meanness?

Don't believe me?

Fine, I'll blame them for causing chlamydia.

Quote:
Don't look at me, I'm just using what the GM said. I know it's not. Me, if it's not from Colt, Ruger, S&W or H&K I'm probably not going to risk my own life shooting it.
I'd take a SIG over a S&W any day, but I see what you are saying.

Quote:
Unless they're a super-hero or in a movie . . .. I've been firing guns since I was about 10, but then again, I'm a pretty big guy and have been since I was about 9, so recoil was never much an issue (my complete lack of accuracy, however, is due to my drastically reduced dexterity).
Super-heroes or movie characters should have special abilities on their sheets which allow them to perform those feats. Otherwise the mooks could as well and that would ruin things.

But that's just my opinion.

Quote:
That would be me, I keep trying to convince the GM to go down to .40 (10mm). But, Sakura is perfectly happy defying the laws of physics and decency. The GM isn't much for too much physics in his game, so it's not that big a deal.
It's your character, so you should pick the weapon.

I'd get a HK USP Tactical in .40 S&W if you want a big gun. If you want a concealable weapon, get a little 9mm like the Walther P7M8.