View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 05:10 PM   #4
sazzlefrats

Default Re: How many crash results can happen from this sequence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43Supporter View Post
No, you didn't.

Re-read the Spinout, and Crash Table, rules. The car decelerates 20MPH *per turn*, not *per phase"; and only the worst result rolled is applied.
I almost had it then, luckily I didn't roll anything more than a fishtail.

BTW would you believe that the guy doing this got into a position where another car was coming up behind him, so he couldn't finish me off without getting blown up, and was forced to do a 90degree turn to get away from me and not run into the tower that I was sliding into, and then I shot him and penetrated his armor as he was driving away (he had a choice I shoot him again and kill him dead, so he surrendered), then the guy coming around the corner for reasons I'll never know, slowed down to a crawl, did 2 90 degree turns to avoid me and then accelerated by 20mph right after while at HC-2 to 50mph. I shot him, rolled a 10, and then I rolled 10 damage with my HD Ammo RR, and sent him to the crash tables, another spinout but for him into a wall at speed. That ended his game. And then the last guy had no choice but to attempt to cross 5 rows of perfectly laid out junk dropped debris before he could line up his triple incendiary MGs on me... he ended up losing his tires and wheels... immobilized. I was the last surviving car at this point. No one completed a single lap (the track was the size of the Muskogee Racing Track, just offroad)

Last edited by sazzlefrats; 01-31-2023 at 05:16 PM.
sazzlefrats is offline   Reply With Quote