View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 02:31 PM   #54
Philip Villarreal
Warehouse 23

Default Re: New Shopify Store!

Trying to get around to everyone here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxterdragon2949 View Post
I am trying to check out and use the Munchkin code but it isn't working. My cart has Munchkin Turtle Carnage, Munchkin Shakespeare Staged Demo, and a Munchkin Jumbo d6. The total before everything is 22.90. Is the code only for a single Munchkin item $20 or over or for a cart of Munchkin items $20 or over?
Have you used the code already? It's one time per customer?

I went and double checked each item to make sure they were tagged properly, can you try again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer View Post
I second both of these notes, particularly the first. Either let people click or Enter to search or have a timer of about half a second of no further typing for the auto update to engage.
I'll take a look at what we can do about the search function, quick glance is you can either have autofill on or not.

And agreed! We are working on getting a proper "download here" on the page when you purchased it. How did the email confirmation look?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatDeath View Post
Which leads me to point two: I have nine screens of order history. I will join the thunderous chorus screaming that a screen similar in functionality to the current store's "My Downloads" page is simply not optional. I use it literally all the time.

Point three: One thing I miss from the existing store that I haven't seen mentioned yet upthread is the ability to easily filter the products displayed to "Hide Digital". I use that a lot too. Being able to filter to "Show Only Digital" would be nice too. The little colored flags over items for "Digital" or "Book" on the existing store are nice - if those can be added back in that'd be great.
Our first priority is getting everyones orders/comps transferred over. We want to make sure everyone has access to the files they own. Once that is done we are going to work on customizing the library page of your account. So, it's on the list!

Yep, we are toying with tags/flags for products and the filter bar as well.