View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 06:34 AM   #178
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers (OOC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
So are there huge tanks of knock-out gas around here somewhere or would this involve some kind of life-support trickery?
Life support trickery. The ship consists of a lot of compartments that are pretty much air-tight. This was done to minimize atmosphere loss if the ship is hit. The hydrogen compartments are also air-tight, in case of loss of containment. This means its possible to flood a compartment with hydrogen gas, excess CO2, nitrogen, something more exotic like lasing gas, or to vent the entire thing to space.

Quote:
Guess I'm looking at an old map.
Yes... I'm not sure how much each of you are looking at the provided maps. I figured you hadn't looked at the map because of your question, so I looked at the map and decided that no thought went into the decision to layout that kitchen, so I reversed the counter direction. How much are each of you looking at the map?

Quote:
Hm... What to roll to subtly determine this? More Observation? Influence? Make Stealth attempts throughout the day and see if Thibi notices disappearances?
Probably influence combined with small innocent test runs.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote