View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 07:12 PM   #49
andreww

Default Re: TFT Helper - beta test of app

I found and fixed the problem with Toughness, it will be fixed in the next version.

There are lots of places where the fonts are the wrong size. That means that some menus go off the bottom of the page, skills and spells can overrun their box, and if race and type become too wide they make that info line wrap and the character card artwork gets pushed down and nothing lines up. And many things look silly on tablets. All this is connected and will be fixed in the next version. Thanks to those who have pointed out specific instances! If you see something along these lines that is well out of the way that is still worth mentioning, but if it's something I just mentioned or something pretty obvious you don't need to bother describing it for now.

I still can't recreate NaN for spiked shield damage, so if anyone sees that it would be helpful to know exactly when it happens. That might be a good time for a screen shot.

I have tonight and tomorrow AM to work on these and the combat timing issues, so I *hope* to have a new version by midday tomorrow. No promises at this point, I don't want to waste everyone's time with a new version before I've fixed the most aggravating problems.

Thanks everyone!
andreww is offline   Reply With Quote