View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 09:12 AM   #1442
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Pacifica is waiting for reinforcements (maybe two minutes remaining) when the comm squeezes out a message from what looks to be the captain's quarters..

"Sself Destru..."

There is no more to the message

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Daymar will do a quick pass on the nine severely wounded prisoners, before moving onto the next group of prisoners.
Daymar thinks it worked.

Daymar is heading to the command center on deck 9 when the comm speakers for the ship squeak out the words:

"Sself Destru..."

And then cuts off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
If the Captain's unarmoured, I'll quickly turn and fire away at the captain (10 shots). If he's armored I'll aim then fire at the neck.

Wow, that might be a crit depending on distance. Looks like all shots hit, unless he's further than 5 yards.

Ok, the captains been reduced to a fine mist. I'll go check the communicator to see if it's actually functional.
He's three yards away, and wearing armor. He gets out a little more:

"Self Destruct."

And then takes a full second of laser fire to the neck. He is very dead.

Hua checks on the comm. (secret roll vs. soldier-2). Its in one piece, but it doesn't seem to give anyfeedback. She figures the comm is ruined, but only just... it could be repaired quickly.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote