View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 06:04 PM   #8
David Johansen

Default Re: Traveller miniatures in 28mm in US?

RAFM has the Citadel Traveller figures by Alan and Michael Perry. And they're very nice but they don't have all the Metal Magic vehicles in production anymore. I don't know if they have the moulds for the Metal Magic K'kree but they don't have them in production, it may be they're too proprietary. One space dog man is pretty much like another but the K'Kree and Hivers are too unique and specific.

Grenadier did some 25mm Traveller stuff back in the day. I have it but it's not great. Not really horrible but not great. RAFM did ships and some figures for Traveller the New Era back in the day, but they've since destroyed the moulds. I have the Aslan which are okay I guess and the Hiver. There was a set of Reformation Coalition battle dress troopers, I suspect it's this one set in the RAFM USX line but I'm not sure.

Megaminis came next, I've got their K'kree Newts and Vargr but they decided the line wasn't profitable and stopped before doing Aslan or Hivers. So, while I'm pretty well fixed for Traveller myself there's not much available at this time.

North Star Miniatures Star Grave line that will be coming out in a few months has optional alien heads on the sprues.

I'm sculpting some digigrade aliens myself right now but I've never had much luck casting them. I'll try and get some pictures up later this week.
David Johansen is offline   Reply With Quote