View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 05:04 AM   #29
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine....does it have a "Pro-Heaven" bias?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Bear View Post
Most forms of In Nomine play as Pro-Heaven, from a Human Prospective, but can easily be less so from a Celestial or Ethereal prospective.

running things even out of the core book you could run it like this.
Humans are gods favored children, where the Angles are his disposable slaves set to work by the Uncle Toms that are the archangels since God doesn't feel the Angles are worth oppressing any more, that's how low he holds them. Demons are the runaways living out in the swamps, free but with a hard life, woe betide any Human that strays out there, some Deamons may kidnap humans or trick them out in to the swamps for some payback against the big guy in the white suit.

the game stays Pro-Heaven from a Human Prospective, but not so from the Celestial, throw in some ethereals to represent Indigenous peoples or pre-northern european settlers displaced from their lands and things can get very gray.
I like it, though I won't be using it for the current campaign. And I thought my way was dark!