View Single Post
Old 08-31-2022, 08:07 AM   #5
fwcain
Evil Game Master For Hire

Default Re: complete list of files?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Beth View Post
I went to https://www.warehouse23.com/account/downloads and hit the spacebar, then the backspace, in the little search window. After a moment, it populated with what I believe to be all of my WH23 files. I had to scroll within the window, and it did go blank-while-loading the next batch of file names... But when I do command-A to select all, everything looks selected. Let's try copying...

Yeah, the list pastes into TextEdit, with a little stuff from the top and bottom of the page that can be easily clipped out.
Thanks, Beth. I did try that myself, but my list of files was so large that I could not get all of it with just one copy-and-paste. I had to scroll down to the bottom and do it again to get the latter half.

And even with carefully removing the obvious overlap (from the "center" of my list of files shown), once I imported the resulting text file into a spreadsheet and I alphabetized the resulting document, I found two duplicate entries had somehow crept in (via the unsorted list of files from the page above).

Since the count of records in the spreadsheet (268) matches the count of files on that web page (also 268), I have to presume that somehow the duplicate entries are on the page itself...

(Edit):
Double-checking my list of files at W23 solved the puzzle -- I had actually ordered these two (free) PDFs twice each! They were both listed twice -- once for each order. And since I stripped out that column from my spreadsheet, I no longer had the explanation on hand. ;-)

Thanks,
Franklin

Last edited by fwcain; 08-31-2022 at 08:20 AM.
fwcain is offline   Reply With Quote