View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 10:48 AM   #286
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
Vassarious gathers their things and returns to air elemental form to travel quickly and stealthily to the vicinity of the pickup.

Vassarious will spend 4 FP for for the improvised form. They fail the first time but will wait until the fatigue is recovered and try again, succeeding on the repeated attempt.

Vassarious will take a break and lay low to rest to full FP recovery, and will commit this form to memory.
It takes 80 minutes to recover, correct? Or do you have something to get back FP more quickly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
And here was me worrying that he'd attempt to impersonate Thelo or something. I'll try to reposition myself closer to the entrance so I can trip him.
Kunifax shines his light around the dark cave and temple, looking for
Halcyone. She moves quietly to near the gate, where she is sure he will walk by.*

He's within two yards of Halcyone, going back towards the gate. Now is the moment.

*don't want to loose +3 to try and creep up on him, I think your motive is? but your stealth is 15, not 16. He makes his roll by 9... so you win. by one.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote