View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 06:58 AM   #6
tbone

Default Re: Help stat Queen Elizabeth of England.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny Brook View Post
Meanwhile the advanced age she has eventually attained and the persistent level and type of activity she has maintained suggest a better than average HT.
I was about to say the same: Going strong at 92, so maybe at least HT 11 as a youngster. (Access to the nation's best medical care since birth could easily explain it.)

I don't know how Wealth should work for someone like her. Filthy Rich in one sense, yes... but how much of that wealth is really hers, to spend as she likes? Can she, at age 15, go on a Filthy Rich spree on a whim, racking up automobiles and high fashion? I don't know. I'm just thinking that, maybe, she has more limited wealth that's at her discretion; the ability to splurge on (say) a Bentley or a summer cottage, with the approval of the money handlers, might more be an effect of Status. (Does that sound sensible?)

Twitter: @Gamesdiner | RSS: here ⬅︎ Updated RSS link | This forum: Site updates thread (occasionally updated)

(Latest goods on site: GLAIVE Mini levels up to v2.4. Update to melee weapon design tool, with more example weapons and commentary.)
tbone is offline   Reply With Quote