View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 08:18 AM   #9
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
"Nǚ shì Pang Zhen!" The golden-haired angel greets the merchant warmly with a small bow. "So good to see you. It has been too long since we shared a pot of tea."
"It has indeed" Pang Zhen replies in Mandarin. We should have one when you return from Maximus."

Quote:
"Of course, my friend. We will get to the bottom of this. Can you arrange a meeting with the high priests? Has there been any contact with the senate?"
Corco scowls for just a moment "I do not trust the priest's role in all of this. And my contact is Maximus himself. I could send someone to make contact... In fact, I will! I will send you!"

He laughs at his joke. "Sorry, but no one on Maximus knows about me and my grandfather's villa. No one awake, at least. You may have luck talking to them though."

Quote:
"How wonderful. Please! Do lead on." Vassarious turns to their host "Nǚ shì Pang Zhen, thank you. I shall tell you all the details upon my return."
Corco leads Vassarious to the library, where Halcyon is pouring over books.

"You two will work together. Halcyon, this is Vassarious, a dragon. Vasarious, this is Halcyon... who is probably better at explaining what she is than I am. You will get to know one another yes? You both have the deal: you help me for a bit, then I help you"

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote