View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 11:16 PM   #86
andreww

Default Re: TFT Helper - beta test of app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuhrmanator View Post
I have the latest Android 0.9.2 and several bugs:
  • successful shield rush with spiked shield puts hits and floors opponent when he fails saving roll. however he still gets to attack instead of standing up, making shield rushing pretty useless
  • Fencer talent adds damage to shield rush with spiked shield.
  • There's a typo with the word passed instead of past, but I can't remember where...
  • Dodging doesn't always work with goblins see http://imgur.com/oAIy3Bs
Okay, I have searched the code and played through these situations and...

Dodging adds a die to hit to anyone shooting at you. Defending adds a die to anyone trying to hit you. Not vice versa. If this every goes wrong please send me a log. That will let me see the lead up and the evidence you're seeing.

"Passed"/"past" - can't find it. If you can tell me where I will fix it in fourteen seconds. But when I search for those two words they all look right to me.

Fencer/Shield Rush was a good catch, it's fixed.

As for standing, we may be in a quandary. Page 102 says Standing happens at the end of combat. They must take a turn to stand. But if they haven't done anything else that turn, there's nothing to stop an opponent from taking Option G/P.

Maybe you think the rule should be that you can't stand up in the turn you are knocked down. But I'm coding it as written. If there's an FAQ or forum post where SJ clarifies this please let me know!
andreww is offline   Reply With Quote