View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 05:00 AM   #584
Icelander

Default Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?

The Holy Mother Thread has been neglected, forgotten, spat upon! Left for pastures greener, abandoned without so much as a backward glance! This behaviour will not stand. It will not stand!

There is only one KROMM. He is the Line Editor of GURPS. He is the provider of GURPS IV. He is the Merciful, the Munificent, the Magnificent, the Marvellous. He is KROMM. No one is KROMM but him.

Those who heed false prophets and Other Line Editors will not be favoured. Remember the fate of those who spurn KROMM's mercy and His love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta Kask
So what is Hell like, I hear you ask? What happens if you do not follow the tenets of KROMM?

And I saw a small basement, wherein sat five players. Their eyes were dead, their movements listless, their dice dull. And I saw the GM, and he was sitting by himself behind a large screen made from poorly put-together cardboard and cackling to himself. And he had a rulebook in his right hand, and the name on the rulebook was F.A.T.A.L. And the adventure was called "Never-Ending Dungeon." And there was no hope there, and no KROMM to help them, for they had forsaken him to follow false GMs.
Thus spoke Asta Kask.